Monday 14 May 2012

The One Where She Stayed In Cardiff.



Just being honest

When I came back from America,  I asked if I could stay with some friends for two weeks. That has turned into the longest two weeks of their lives, as I am still here 11 months later!  I didn’t move back into my own house is because I was convinced that by Christmas I would be living anywhere in the world but Cardiff. I love Cardiff and have had a great time living here but I just felt ready to move on! My head has been in  a spin as I have considered going back to America and going to Mozambique, French Guyana, St Lucia, Dubai and various places in the UK!
Now I am at a place where I am happy to be here and feeling far more settled about being in lovely Wales. This Summer I have considered a trip to the Philippines and Zambia but for the first time that I can remember have decided I would prefer to be in the UK and not miss out on what is happening here.(I usually take every opportunity that comes my way to go on holiday!)

As most of you will know, I got to see incredible things happening while I was in America and Ecuador – genuine miracles of healing happened in front of my eyes: deafness going, arthritic pain leaving a man’s leg, a leg growing out and money appearing in someone’s hands.  I know that this is God showing people that He is good and He loves them and that He’s not some angry judge in the sky giving people cancer and sending earthquakes.  I also got to meet people who had been set free from alcoholism, drug addiction and prostitution. I love life and want anyone who knows me to know that God wants you to be happy, well, have fun and love your life too.

So whether you believe in God or are an Atheist, If you or anyone you know is ill, struggling with relationships, having financial difficulties or anything else I would love to know. Not because I have all the answers but because I know someone who does and have seen what can happen when people pray. Whether you live in Cardiff,the other side of the world or anywhere in between, I would love to pray for you in person,via Skype or over the phone and lets see what happens.... 

To summarise...
  •   Be wary if ask you if I can stay with you for a ‘couple of weeks’
  •  I have been amazed to see miraculous stuff happen in front of me.
  • I’m sticking around Cardiff for a while.
  • God isn’t angry with you and wants you to be happy, healthy and enjoy life.
  • However you know me and whether you believe in God or not, I would love to see you experience of healing, financial provision, breakthrough with difficult relationships in your life so please talk to me anytime and  I will pray for you and am excited to see what happens as a result :)

 Pinched from google...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment